charlierbewley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTRODUCE YOURSELVES

4 posters

Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELVES Empty INTRODUCE YOURSELVES

Post  Talie Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Bitches <3

Sooooooooooooo What is operation marzipan? It's everything and anything Laughing

Basically I wanna make CB.CO.UK as big as it can be hence why u lot are from different parts of the world <3

We need ideas, plans etc... to get the name out there!

So lets introduce ourselves and think of ideas Smile We're a viral/street/magik team lol

I'm thinking for those that are up for it, I'm gonna make wee B&W posters (if u live in britain i can post6 u some) elsewhere i dunno cus of funds etc lol they'll be just cheap flimsy one's .... but im gonna have them say different slogans....and put them around the towns haha or photograph them in the best places?! im gonna try and get jedward to hold up a sign saying it

Which i also want you guys to come up with..... and get them onto as many websites as possible etc.. SO YEAH GUYS GO
Talie
Talie
Admin

http://charliebewley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELVES Empty Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES

Post  Melissa24 Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Hello there Wink Will certainly try Very Happy

Melissa24

Back to top Go down

Post  Kady Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:37 pm

I only just noticed this, epic leader fail Embarassed
Kady
Kady

Back to top Go down

Post  M.F Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:10 pm

hi girls !

it's like making a "bewlier's day" as a special day or there will be action team Bewley at the 4 corners of the world to promote the site!

I throw ideas , just like that ...
for posters, we can print each in our different countries, if you give us the model

the idea of the photo taken anywhere in the world it's great ! we could do that too, with a kind of flag, whenever each is in a "known place" or with famous people or in funny situation it takes a picture of the flag (as the moon for USA ! ) and while it can be collected in a facebook group "bewlier's flag all over the world "people come to post their pictures ...

maybe a flag, or maybe a bunny marzipan, ( to introduce the campaign)

bookmarks, calendars in time!

create an ad campaign fun, something that attracts curiosity, you click and tadda team bewley, there is a site that does this, "http://influenceurs.net/" It has to appear in areas very different from each other, fashion, food etccc

t-shirt, caps , umbrella ( too basic for us ! )

must create a buzz!

Banner on the balconies of all of the world ,lights, candles ...
we can register videos from people, famous or not saying a sentence, or operation marzipan

we could have an hymn , a song, or only a melody...

it can be also videos, a mini funny series with suspense.wich make everybody curious !

from my home , Corsica, it 's a small island,but i'm near italie too, and i have friends who leave everywhere in the world, or travel a lot and will be happy to help ! I am somewhat limited but the madness did not lack, don't worry!
M.F
M.F

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum